Help needed

Michaël
Michaël W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

Hi, my name is Michaël and i have been cyberstalked for a long time. I finally got evidence trough anti-virus pop us whow clearly says that someone is trying to infiltrated my pc, truned the evidence over to the local police but nothing is moving. I'ts really important for me to know  why these various people are stalking me on every elektonic device( pc,phone,tv,ps3);

Can anyone help me?

That would be awsome!

Thank you

Comments

• Michaël
    Michaël W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

screenschot.jpg

@Michaëlwrote:

Hi, my name is Michaël and i have been cyberstalked for a long time. I finally got evidence trough anti-virus pop us whow clearly says that someone is trying to infiltrated my pc, truned the evidence over to the local police but nothing is moving. I'ts really important for me to know  why these various people are stalking me on every elektonic device( pc,phone,tv,ps3);

Can anyone help me?

That would be awsome!

Thank you

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp W/ Alumni Posts: 669 Firewall Master

Hi,
    while we can not say if anyone is personally stalking you, it seems that you router is misconfigured.

An external IP like 80.223.173.90 should never be able to reach your IP which shows as 10.127.135.244 on port 61073 without you having configured the router to forward that port.

As such I recommend:
    1) download the latest firmware for your router to your PC.
    2) disconnect the router from the internet
    3) Reset the router to factory settings
    4) connect to the router again, now chose different complex admin password (not admin, 1234, password)

5) install the firmware update from step 1

6) reconfigure your router with the corrcet settings and reconnect to the internet.

This discussion has been closed.