FSAV PSB EMEA webportal down?

etomcat
etomcat W/ Alumni Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Dear Sirs,

I'm trying to log in to "emea.psb.f-secure.com" right now but receive an error, which says something like this in may local language "Server unaccessible: internal server error, please try again later".

Please tell us about the situation?

Thanks in advance, Yours Sincerely:
Tamas Feher, 2F 2000 Kft., Budapest, Hungary.

Comments

• etomcat

Hello,

The PSB portal is now up again, so it must have been a very temporary event (maybe 15 minutes)?

Best regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

• etomcat

Dear Mika Arasola,

Thanks for your response!

However, as the issue was affecting sign-on, I wish to ask if F-Secure plans to support physical items (tokens / smartcards) or mobile phone SMS based one-time code delivery, to help make PSB webportal account logins more secure than mere passwords?

Thanks in advance, Yours Sincerely:
    Tamas Feher, 2F 2000 Kft., Budapest, Hungary.

• MikaArasola
    MikaArasola W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Product Leadership Posts: 68 W/ Staff

Hi

In the near future we will be working on single sign on allowing an administrator to use several F-Secure business services without logging in separately (as an example PSB for managing security of devices and Partner Portal for managing subscriptions).

Once this is completed we will have the ability to implement two factor authentication, however the schedule for that is still open, and I'm not aware of the details regarding which secondary authentication methods will be available. 

I hope this is satisfactory as an awnser for now, and expect that we might have more details on the schedule after a few months.

This discussion has been closed.