F-Secure Client BLOCK web page "ethermine.org"

branch
branch W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

Even if I add trusted page to the client browsing settings, when I want to open "ethermine.org" I get the message: 

Error

Sorry, we encountered an error while accessing the API: Network Error

If I unload F-secure client, then I can open "ethermine.org".

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko W/ Alumni Posts: 39 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello,

One option is try to use their F-Secure SAS page:

If you are sure that page is not harmful and such rating/reputation is mistake - it will be useful for all F-Secure users.

Another option is to doublecheck what is under your allowed list? Does it only 'domain.tld' (as under your reply)? And then does it possible to check what is exact URL which is blocked?  In general, there should be visible F-Secure blockpage if your browser is supported by F-Secure Browsing Protection extension. So, maybe if your browser is supported and BP-extension is enabled ->>> maybe there is some other background resources are blocked. Usually, F-Secure solutions with ability to check "Recent events" for blocked event.

One another suggestion is next: just because your words about "F-Secure Client" -> does it possible that your experience is about F-Secure Client Security (business solution)? And if so - maybe such website (in addition to harmful rating by F-Secure) is restricted by your company or Administrator's policy (I am not sure does it possible to do with such business solution or not)?

Otherwise - it is good to know what is your F-Secure solution and your system/platform.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.