Re: Could not configure the app. Restart Freedome and try again.

SPW1
SPW1 W/ Alumni Posts: 3 Security Scout

Hi @Laksh,

Yes, I sign in to the PSB4 portal to manage users.

@JaimsAs noted in my original post, I tried to contact support but they told me as I was a business customer they were unable to help and I should look on this forum instead. Is there a different specific number I should call for business services?

Comments

• SPW1

I am the admin on a business account and one of my users is getting this error when trying to click "on" in Freedome. The error is occurring on an Apple iPhone 6, running OS 12.1.2.

"Could not configure the app. Restart Freedome and try again."

I tried to access the chat function on this site and was told they couldnt help as it is a business account. Please can someone tell me how to resolve this issue.

I have tried uninstalling, revoking the user's licence and reinstalling a fresh copy but this does not seem to have an impact.

• Jaims
    Jaims W/ Alumni Posts: 17 Cybercrime Crusader

Hi @SPW1

Regarding this Freedome VPN error on your iOS device, kindly click here to see related post where the issue was addressed. 

Let us know if this solves the issue. 

• SPW1

Hi @Jaims,

I cant see a solution in that thread - unless you mean the user turning the device off and on again?

We have tried this and the issue still persists.

Thanks.

• Jaims

Hi @SPW1

We recommend you to contact our support to troubleshoot this issue for you.

• Laksh
    Laksh W/ Alumni Posts: 237 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello @SPW1,

Since you mentioned you are an admin on a business account, May I know if you are using Freedome for Business from the PSB?

• Jaims

Hi @SPW1

Thanks for the clarification.

We will be moving this post to the Business section of our Community Page and someone from the Corporate Support will contact you. 

• Laksh
    Laksh W/ Alumni Posts: 237 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello @SPW1,

Just to add on, you can also contact our Business support using the support form here or call them using the business support numbers here.

This discussion has been closed.