F-Secure Proxy

DiAmi
DiAmi W/ Member Posts: 31 Junior Protector

Hi,

Have a question about F-Secure Endpoint protection proxy. In our managed network we have some branch offices in different locations that all clients use same F-Secure profile and we use EMEA PSB portal for Policy Manager. Now I would like to install proxy at one branch office (Location A). Is it so that if I assign proxy IP to the profile, all clients from other locations (B, C and D) will try to connect to the proxy? Is it possible to do some exlusions or should I create a separate profile for each location?

Many Thanks!

Comments

• ByteTeam
    ByteTeam W/ Alumni Posts: 26 Security Scout

Hello DiAmi,

Thank you for your question.

Yes, the way to resolve this case is to create a separate profile with its own proxy IP for each location.

Best regards,

Team Byte

• DiAmi
    DiAmi W/ Member Posts: 31 Junior Protector

But is it possible to configure profile in such way that it will use the closest proxy? 

I am asking bacause in our case a lot users are moving between two locations? For instance a user from location A will visit location B and he will be automatically connected to the proxy on B location not A?

• ByteTeam
    ByteTeam W/ Alumni Posts: 26 Security Scout

No, it is not possible yet. Though this exact feature you are describing is planned to be implemented in the future.

Best regards,

Team Byte

This discussion has been closed.