100% CPU and memory usage

GiuLanza
GiuLanza W/ Alumni Posts: 3 Security Scout

I am having a issue with one update, when the computer protection tries to install the OneClient PSB 4.07.536 the CPU and memory hits 100% and stay there until reboot.
Anyone is having this issue?update.PNG

Comments

• GiuLanza

Capture.PNG

• Simon
    Simon W/ Alumni Posts: 15 Cybercrime Crusader

You've got a hell of a lot of software update agents running there, which doesn't look right to me.  Sometimes these issues can be caused by conflicts with other software.  Do you have any other anti-virus products on your machine?

• fedool
    fedool W/ Staff, W/ Article Coordinator Posts: 162 W/ Staff

Hello,

CP 19.6 had a bug with Software Updater which may have caused something like this. We have a fix for it in 19.7 which is already available as early access. Can you switch your client to be in early access to get 19.7 right now? Enable "Early access to client software" in your profile and send action "Send full status update" to trigger upgrade right away.

If that does not help - please run Support Tool and send me a zip in generates in private message.

• DmitriiEremin
    DmitriiEremin W/ Alumni Posts: 12 Security Scout

Hi GiuLanza,

You've got a kind of unusual problem. I hope that update to 19.7 will solve this problem to you. But we really want to check what's wrong with software updater to prevent such problems in the future. Could you please run F-Secure Support Tool anyway to let us to check what's wrong with this? Better to do this before upgrade to 19.7, but after upgrade it will be helpful too.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Dmitrii.

• GiuLanza

Hello Dmitrii Eremin,

Thank you very much for the help.

I a just created fsdiag file, one from before and another one afther the version update, how can I send the files to you?

• DmitriiEremin
    DmitriiEremin W/ Alumni Posts: 12 Security Scout

Hi GiuLanza,

Unfortunately we don't have any kind of file storage here, but you can place this file on some external storage (dropbox, google drive, etc...) and give me the link (through the private messages) to let me download this file.

Other option is to create a case for our support team, describe a bit your case (just copy-paste your community question, it will be enough) and attach your zip-file to the case. But this way is slower, than the first one.

Thank you and with the best wishes, Dmitrii.

• SeaLionness
    SeaLionness W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

mywegmansconnect wrote:

Hi GiuLanza,

Unfortunately we don't have any kind of file storage here, but you can place this file on some external storage (dropbox, google drive, etc...) and give me the link (through the private messages) to let me download this file.

Other option is to create a case for our support team, describe a bit your case (just copy-paste your community question, it will be enough) and attach your zip-file to the case. But this way is slower, than the first one.

Thank you and with the best wishes, Dmitrii.

We have a fix for it in 19.7 which is already available as early access. Can you switch your client to be in early access to get 19.7 right now? Enable "Early access to client software" in your profile and send action "Send full status update" to trigger upgrade right away.

This discussion has been closed.