F-secure 14.10 can't to download file

jimmyc1024
jimmyc1024 W/ Alumni Posts: 3 Security Scout

Dear All,

I have installed the F-secure software on Windows 10. And they can connect to the server, but the client can't to download the security patch file from server. Some of computers have occurred this issue.

Anyone know to help me fix the issue? Thanks.

Comments

• Vad
    Vad W/ Alumni Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello jimmyc1024,

From the first glance it seems that either your Policy Manager doesn't contain the updates required for the product, or the client installation is broken. Hard to say having only this screenshots. Please, contact support.

Best regards,

Vad

• jimmyc1024

Hi Vad,

Thanks for your reply. I have used same install package to install the software. But I have no idea how will occurs some of computers will success, and some of computers will failure.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jimmy

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 498 Moderator

Hi Jimmy

This issue is related to Ultralight not installing or updating correctly. We have hotfixes available for Client Security 14.10, but I suggest to upgrade to our latest version 14.22 from https://www.f-secure.com/en/business/downloads/client-security

• jimmyc1024

Hi jamesch,

Can I manual to get a hotfix from website to download and install to fix the issue?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jimmy

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 498 Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hi Jimmy

These hotfixes are not publicly available from our homepage. Open a support request and our technical support team can send you the hotfixes.

If these hotfixes do not resolve the issue and Capricorn update is still missing from the Updates list, you can try removing the Capricorn update from your Policy Manager Server and re-download it.

Follow these steps to re-download Capricorn update on your Policy Manager Server:

1. Stop Policy Manager Server Service
    2. Delete the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Management Server 5\data\guts2\updates\capricorn-win64
    3. Start Policy Manager Server Service

The Policy Manager Server will now re-download the missing Capricorn update. Wait for 30 minutes and check from the client if it has now been able to download and install Capricorn.

This discussion has been closed.