Any help will be appreciated ?

Answers

• Laouina_007
    Laouina_007 W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

Anyone to help ?

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 508 Moderator

Hi Laouina

How many machines are affected, and are you using Policy Manager proxy ?

Test the connectivity from the host to Policy Manager Server by using the HTTP and HTTPS protocol:

1. Open any web browser on the host that has F-Secure Client Security installed.
    2. Enter the IP address of the Policy Manager and press Enter.
    3. Repeat the test, only this time by using the HTTPS protocol (for example https://192.168.0.10:443/).

If the HTTP (automatic updates) and HTTPS (management agent) connections are working, the web page should display the following information:

If the connection fails, troubleshoot the network connectivity between the host and Policy Manager at your end. Verify whether the host and the server have permission to connect to each and other (for example corporate firewall, proxy).

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 508 Moderator

Hi Laouina

How many machines are affected, and are you using Policy Manager proxy ?

Test the connectivity from the host to Policy Manager Server by using the HTTP and HTTPS protocol:

1. Open any web browser on the host that has F-Secure Client Security installed.
    2. Enter the IP address of the Policy Manager and press Enter.
    3. Repeat the test, only this time by using the HTTPS protocol (for example https://192.168.0.10:443/).

If the HTTP (automatic updates) and HTTPS (management agent) connections are working, the web page should display the following information:

If the connection fails, troubleshoot the network connectivity between the host and Policy Manager at your end. Verify whether the host and the server have permission to connect to each and other (for example corporate firewall, proxy).

This discussion has been closed.