PSB Computer Protection for Mac having internet issues after updating to Big Sur

This discussion was created from comments split from: Computer Protection for Mac change log.

Comments

• MarttiNuudi
    MarttiNuudi W/ Alumni Posts: 10 Security Scout

Can you elaborate the issue with Internet stops working, since I have had several Mac's having problems with internet after updating to Big Sur and this might be the cause.

Is this update auto installed or do users have to click something?

• MarkusT
    MarkusT W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

Seems I'd need to follow this thread more closely. Just read the info on Dec update (build 36289) and the request below by MarttiNuudi for more elaborate info about the network part.

We have had people with network problems, mostly meetings getting interrupted. We've been looking into our WiFi but it happens with people at home as well, so reading that realised the firewall could be the culprit. So a bit more precise info would be much appreaciated.

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 508 Moderator

Hi @MarttiNuudi and @MarkusT

I have created a separate thread for the network issues you are having with PSB Computer Protection for Mac.

We would prefer not to mix it up with the release notes logs.

To answer your question on the network issue, it was happening during November.  This has been fixed in December release.

Do let me know if you are still experiencing similar issues.

This discussion has been closed.