1 Month VPN subscription for 120 Devices

Glover8299
Glover8299 W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

I have been asked to find out if it is possible to a 1 Month VPN subscription for 120 Devices and how much that would cost. Is this possible?

Best Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims W/ Alumni Posts: 17 Cybercrime Crusader
    Solved

Hi @Glover8299

As mentioned by @Ukko , for home use 120 license is not feasible so you might be considering opting for a corporate plan which can meet your demand and even more.

You may contact the relevant Sales Team here or send an email to order-services@f-secure.com for help.

Cheers!

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko W/ Alumni Posts: 39 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I think there may be technical difficulties in implementing a subscription for 120 devices (at least with a backend and license management design already ready at the moment). But I want to ask, is it about home use? or business solutions? Perhaps, business services with no troubles at all about this size.

There are Support options for "home solutions" and "business solutions":

Also, each business solution page with Contact-us form: https://www.f-secure.com/en/business/solutions

Perhaps, to contact their representatives is the most suitable way to receive an answer to this custom subject.

Based on my knowledge - home F-Secure Freedome VPN is only about "up to 7 devices" (however, maybe Support can merge more than one subscription and to create a custom one). But probably monthly-basis is only for mobile platforms there. Sorry if my information is misleading.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.