Web content control - category block not working

Options
Rainer21
Rainer21 W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout
edited January 2022 in WithSecure Business Suite

Hi there,

we are using F-Secure Client Security with Policy Manager. When I activate web content scanning with category block all categories are ignored.

Only directly entered websites are blocked. Has anybody a suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Best Answer

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 509 Moderator
    Solved
    Options

Hi

The Web Content Control feature is available only on the Client Security Premium. You can refer to the following release note for more information: https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#business/releasenotes-business/latest/en/fscs-latest-en

If you have the Premium product license, we advise that you reinstall your Client Security to the Premium version.

NOTE: In case you have Client Security Premium installed, you need to ensure that the security cloud is not disabled. You can verify the setting in the Policy Manager Console under Advanced View at:

* F-Secure Security Cloud > Settings > Client is enabled (The value shall be "Yes")

Answers

• Rainer21
    Rainer21 W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout
    Options

Thank you for your quick reply! We have the Premium version, but I guess the "wrong" Client Security installed.

This discussion has been closed.