Where can I see collected Bitlocker keys in PSB ?

Watcha
Watcha W/ Member Posts: 3 Security Scout

Hello, I can enable key collect in profiles but cannot find where to consult it.

Thanks.

Best Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 507 Moderator
    edited May 2021 Solved

Hi,

For current PSB release, you can find the Bitlocker recovery key under Devices page on each device separately.

You need to click on the respective device. Under the device status, scroll to the bottom and look into Security Parameters > Bitlocker recovery key.

In case you did enable the functionality Collect bitlockers recovery keys and published the profile to end hosts, yet the information is not visible on the device status page, please trigger the device to Send full status update to force the devices to report back the BitLocker keys to the PSB Portal.

• JamesC
    Solved

Hi, I reuploaded the image again. Are you able to see now ?

Answers

• Watcha

Thanks a lot, got it !

BTW I cannot see the image you have added, here is the error (my email address was replaced):

Request Id: 11e2b302-838a-4404-bbfa-51c3ebec9400

Correlation Id: e59e04e7-258d-4a58-9587-3944fd50d8c6

Timestamp: 2021-05-21T08:29:21Z

Message: AADSTS90072: User account 'xxxxx@yyyy.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'F-Secure Corporation' and cannot access the application <https:>//f-secure.my.salesforce.com'(Salesforce) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account

• Watcha

Hello,

Yes that's fine.

Thanks again!

• wellumies
    wellumies W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

I have installed Computer Security 21.6 to a windows 10 machine. Assigned a profile that should save the bitlocker keys. There are no visible bitlocker keys in Security Parameters in PSB portal. I have launched "Send full status update", but still no bitlocker information under Security Parameters.

Steps I did:

decrypt C-drive

install F-secure Computer Security

encrypt C-drive

launch "Send full status update"

• JamesC

Hi wellumies,

I suggest to open a case with FSDiag logs https://www.f-secure.com/en/business/support-and-downloads/support-request

Please create and send an FSDIAG file from the affected computer for us to analyze the logs. Please follow these steps to create the FSDIAG log file:

- Click Start.

- Select All Programs > (Your F-Secure product) > Support Tool. The Support Tool window is displayed.

- Click OK. The tool starts gathering information. It creates the output file on your desktop. The name of the archive file is fsdiag.tar.gz.

This discussion has been closed.