What has happened to Fsecure? Is anyone listening?

Xathus_Raphael
Xathus_Raphael W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

I've been a partner for 5+ years and while, fundamentally, I enjoy the build quality of your protection suites, your representatives in Northern California leave a lot to be desired. It is also a massive source of frustration on my end, that as a partner, for all the time I've purchased and deployed your solutions, I CANNOT SEEM TO GET TELEPHONE TECH SUPPORT. PERIOD.

This is an absurd situation. I've brought this to the attention of various reps in your silicon valley office, none of whom seem to care enough to do anything about it.

I'm losing my patience, folks. As an IT guy for small businesses, I'm very busy and on the occasion that I do need outside support, I need an efficient channel for accessing said. Not back and forth 24-hour turnaround messaging, not forums, phone support. Quality phone support.

If this situation doesn't turn around soon, your company's lack of responsiveness to me, your partner, will be responsible for my abandoning Fsecure solutions point blank and looking elsewhere. I've exercised lots of patience where you are lacking, but that patience has run out.

Sincerely,

Raphael Gersowsky

Lapcmac / Xanthus IT

Comments

• Ben
    Ben W/ Alumni Posts: 664 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello Raphael,

Thank you for your report, sorry to hear that you couldn't get support by phone when you needed it.

Our phone support follows currently these opening hours for the US and Canada:
    Mon-Fri 7am-5pm PST
    and phone number 877 270 2371

As this is subject to changes please always refer to this page

We noticed that you open a support ticket today and the agent handling it has been notified.

Rest assured that our support is trying to provide the best service possible to all our customers.

This discussion has been closed.