I have a problem on the server running / displaying the console the Web F-Secure Server Security Pre

Harrys16
Harrys16 W/ Alumni Posts: 9 Security Scout

I have a problem on the server running the / console displaying the Web F-Secure Server Security Premium version 11.01 on the server. The address is added in Internet options for trusted sites. The console PMC is OK. this causes that I can not verify anything on the server, or force a download policies from the server, etc. What can I check, correct to work? Do I need to reinstall the client to the server?

Comments

• Have a look at this thread

Take the makecert.zip and unpack it - copy the batch in C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Web User Interface\bin

Open a cmd admin console ... cd into C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Web User Interface\bin

run makecrt.bat

after the batch is completed ... restart F-Secure Web GUI Service ... done

• etomcat
    etomcat W/ Alumni Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Hello,

Soon (maybe one month) there will be a new FSAV (E)SS 12.00 product release that will mend this problem without the use of a post-installation hotfix.

Best Regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

• Harrys16

When we use makecert.bat

"This page can’t be displayed

•Make sure the web address https : // 127.0.0.1:25 023 is correct."

a log is signed:

A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 40. The Windows SChannel error state is 808.

BUT HELPED:

F-Secure Web User Interface 1.50 Hotfix 100 October 21, 2015

EDIT: Removed hyperlink
  • Hi,

did you restart the WEB UI Service? I've only installed the Hotfix01 and 02 - no GUIFIX ... and our systems are fully patched. 

Anyway ... good you found a solution for your problem

Greetings from Bamberg/Germany

Robert

• Harrys16

Hi

There was no need to restart the server after the HotFix.

Now it works correctly.

• Hi,

no - not restart the server, restart the web ui serice (as far as I know restarts the patch that service also)

Regards

Robert

This discussion has been closed.