How do I submit a large FSDIAG diagnostic file via FTP?
Our customer support may ask you to create and send an FSDIAG file to our technical support. If the file size of your FSDIAG file is larger than 10MB, it is too large to send by email. However, you can upload the file to our FTP site. Make sure that you have a case number before submitting the file. You will receive a case number in the email sent by our customer support.
- Rename the fsdiag.zip file on your desktop.
- Right-click on the file, and select
- [Your case number here]_fsdiag.zip.
- Right-click the Windows
Start icon, and select
Open Windows Explorer. A Windows Explorer window opens.
- Type ftp://ftp.withsecure.com/incoming in the address bar, and press
Note: After uploading the file, the file is no longer visible.
- Reply to the email sent by our customer support to inform us that you have now uploaded the FSDIAG file.