To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Problem with Inbound-Traffic since CSP 13

WWestermann
WWestermann Posts: 6 Security Scout

Hi there,

sorry about my english :)

We have massive problem with the Inbound-Traffic to every computer with F-Secure Client Security Premium 13, since we updatet from 12.31.

I create a rule, that allow every traffic from my local network, but F-Secure blocked the traffic. Only "allow all Network-Traffic", but i think that's not a good idea...

can anyone help me?

Comments

• Vad
    Vad Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello WWestermann,

Please, contact support. We will need Firewall debug logs and, probably, Wireshark logs from one of affected computers for investigation.

Best regards,

Vad

• macro
    macro Posts: 2 Security Scout

We have the same problem. Erratic, unpredictable Inblound traffic behaviour since the upgrade to version 13. The Inbound traffic is ofter blocked for no reason. Even with explicitely allowed inbound firewall rule. The only workaround so far is to downgrade back to 12.32 ...something is wrong with the firewall in 13 

• Vad
    Vad Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello macro,

Please, contact support. We will need Firewall debug logs and, probably, Wireshark logs from one of affected computers for investigation.

Best regards,

Vad

This discussion has been closed.

Categories