To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Issues with DataGuard

Brent-BCPS
Brent-BCPS Posts: 3 Security Scout

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with DataGuard in Client Security Premium 13.10 with it not allowing users to save documents to protected areas with Office 2016 applications?

I started to roll the new 13.10 out to some systems yesterday with DataGuard enabled and then started to get reports from users that they were not able to save Office documents anymore.  The strange thing is that it is not the same programs on every computer and I have the setting to allow programs in the "Programs Files" as trused.  We are using Office Professional Plus 2016 with the following applications installed: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business.

For example on three different computer I have this issue.

Computer 1 can not save documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint to protected areas

Computer 2 can not save documents in Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher to protected areas

Computer 3 can not save documents in Word, Excel and Publisher to protected areas

However on all three computers the other Office applications not listed can save documents.

All the computers have the same version of Office 2016 installed.

Thanks,

Brent

Comments

• Vad
    Vad Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello Brent,

Please, contact support. We will need more detailed information from affected machine(s) for investigation.

Best regards,

Vad

This discussion has been closed.

Categories