To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

PM Uninstallation faild - Pls help to check

Arsjupiter
Arsjupiter Posts: 46 Security Scout

Hi support team !

I'm try to uninstall PM on my windows server but i can't do it on "Uninstall or change a program" on server

Display message: Uninstallation faild: Please restart your computer and try again.

Detailed description: Unable to load the uninstallation plug-in DLL. Check that the proper plug-in is in the product's installation subforder.

pls check my image attachment.

I have other question about the removing PM software on server, for example the account information, cache, log file, profile and other...

Error.png

Thank you very much !

Comments

• Arsjupiter
    Arsjupiter Posts: 46 Security Scout

Hi there !

anyone can help me in this case

thank you !

• A_Grinkevitch
    A_Grinkevitch Staff Posts: 169 Threat Terminator

Hello Arsjupiter,

Can not say anything for sure without setup logs, but at least please try to install PM 13.11 above existing installation to fix missing files if some were dropped manually and uninstall after that.

If that does not help, please collect fsdiag using F-Secure Support Tool from the Start menu and provide it via F-Secure Support.

PM setup keeps files at c:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Management Server 5 (sub-directories data and logs) after removal. So drop them manually if you wish to remove PM completely.

Alexander

This discussion has been closed.

Categories