Hi, Can anyone help with these Browsing Protection questions?
1) How do I add a Default Deny setting?
2) How do I use wildcards within a domain (e.g. Allow every top level domain that starts with the letter "c"?
3) How do I negate an individual domain (e.g. Deny everything except ".com"?
4) Where can I perform faster/automated editing of Browser Protection domains, either in a text editor or registry editor?
Vad Posts: 1,082 Forum Guru
I guess you have Client Security product. Answers for this product:
1) - not supported. Deny rules have higher priority than allow rules.
2) - not supported. Only sub-domain levels are supported. If you disallow website.com, then some.website.com will be blocked.
3) - not supported
4) - it is possible to import/export disallowed sites and trusted sites from/to CSV (right click on table content to get the context menu). So, you can export the current table content, fill/edit the CSV file in any convenient way, and then import it back.
Thank you for the info, Vad.