To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

F-secure Message Security Gateway and HTML annotations in disclaimer

rillu
rillu W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

I've been trying to add a disclaimer and partly succeeded. Documentation says that I can use html in annotation text and it works, partly. This works:

<body>
<p class="MsoNormal">
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee. This email and any attachments may contain, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

</p>

</body>

but this does not

<body>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="color:#767171">
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee. This email and any attachments may contain, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

</p>

</body>

The problem seems to be with style which I cannot use. Anything in style (Tried font-family, color, font-size) causes 403 error in email-firewall's rule.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.