To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Policy Manager [Proxy configuration Bug?]

dmgeronimo
dmgeronimo W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

Hello!

First, sorry about my english!

I'm facing a strange problem when I'm trying to login on PM. Although my licence expires only in 2022, my software keeps prompting me to validate my registration and when I click on button "Validate Now" it gives me an error saying: "Registration cannot be validated. F-secure PM server was not able to connect to f-secure registration server".

So i checked the log file fspms-registration and found error saying: "WARN [c.f.f.r.RegistrationRestTemplate] - Cannot connect to registration server (via proxy "http://10.1.6.173:80"): 503 Service Unavailable"

This is strange because I'm not using this proxy address anymore on the Internet Options and in the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Data Fellows\F-Secure\FSAUA Proxy

Why this keeps trying to connect at this proxy? 

PS: I already tried to reinstall and have not succeed also Fsecure team do not respond my emails.

Please help me!

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh W/ Alumni Posts: 237 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello dmgeronimo,

Do you still have this issue? I see that support has replied in the case and the issue has been resolved.

This discussion has been closed.