To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Central management

M_M
M_M W/ Alumni Posts: 25 Security Scout

In Client Security 13.x and later user was able to quickly apply policy changes to host by using F-Secure Client Security->Settings->Other settings->Central management->Check now.

How do it in Client Security 14.x ?

Comments

• farmersLSD
    farmersLSD W/ Alumni Posts: 26 Security Scout

Not positive, but I believe it checks for updates during the normal update check.  If you right-click on tray icon, click Check for Updates.  You'll see the Settings Profile version listed.

• M_M
    M_M W/ Alumni Posts: 25 Security Scout

You talk about virus definitions updates, I talk about Policy settings updates.

• farmersLSD

I understand that.  But if you look at the update it show Settings Policy there  as well.

• farmersLSD

I tested it today and it actually showed the Settings Policy updated immediately after applying the changes in Policy Manager.  Not sure if that's typical behavior, but I changed the policy several times right after another and it immediately showed a new version for Settings Policy on the client I was testing on.

• JachymM
    JachymM W/ Alumni Posts: 5 Security Scout

Hello,

is there eny command line possibility in series 14 such as "fsmautil POOL was before?

Br,

Martin

• Vad
    Vad W/ Alumni Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello JachymM,

We have fsaua-poll.exe tool for that. Unfortunately it's not included in the CS 14.00 installation package. Please, contact support. They will provide you the binary. Should be placed in c:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Client Security\.

We will include it in the package in the next release.

Best regards,

Vad

This discussion has been closed.