To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Clients not completing upgrade to CS 9.3

Options
KG-Admin
KG-Admin W/ Alumni Posts: 6 Security Scout

Morning,

On Tuesday I deployed an upgrade to all our CS clients to upgrade from existing version to version 9.3. As our users are writing exams, I could not set the upgrade to auto restart.

I have now found out that there are cases where those that did not auto restart have failed the installation of the new client. At the same time they are listed in PM that the upgrade went successfully and that they are getting updates. 

Seems the sequence to uninstall completes and F-secure is deactivated\removed, but the installation component is not completing.

On pc's where restart was mandatory the installation worked correctly.

Any tips\ideas on why this would be?

Comments

• Vad
    Vad W/ Alumni Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader
    Options

Hi,

First of all, please, don't use CS 9.30. This version contains several critical issues. Upgrade to CS 9.31.

Regarding upgrade issue, please, contact support. We need detailed information from affected host(s) (support tool report) to check, what has happened.

Best Regards

• nimbystripes
    nimbystripes MyAccount Posts: 8 Security Scout
    Options

Good thing I don't upgrade a lot. I would suggest for you to read more about the upgrade made by anyone and if you think it is working good, then try to do the same. image

This discussion has been closed.