To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

How to install hotfixes in PMC13.12

hyvokar
hyvokar W/ Alumni Posts: 165 Junior Protector

Hi, 

I need to install hotfixes for FSCSPr 13.11 machines. 

I downloaded and imported hotfix https://download.f-secure.com/corpro/cs/cs13.x/fsfw1010-hf04-signed.jar (same thing with .fsfix) to FSPMC installation packages. When I go to "Installation" tab, there's no "hotfix" available for the cspr hosts. 

When I check "status" tab, it says that no host has hotfixes installed.

Comments

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp W/ Alumni Posts: 669 Firewall Master

Hi
    the way you try to do it is correct. the FSFIX is basically the very same file with a different extention and can be executed locally at each client by doublicking it.

From PMC select a host running V13.12, in the right pane gotzo status, switch to advanced view.

what version does the branch "Internet Shield" show?

it must be between 10.00 and 10.10.

BR

M.

• hyvokar
    hyvokar W/ Alumni Posts: 165 Junior Protector

One more question. I have couple of dozens of servers, which some of them has HF100 installed. Can I just 'reinstall' the HF100 on the server OU, or do I have to install hf100 to the servers missing hotfix individually?

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp W/ Alumni Posts: 669 Firewall Master
    Re-Installation of a Hotfix should not cause a problem, but it might create a "pending reboot". Check that on one system first.
This discussion has been closed.