To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Complete Unisntall of Client Security

_Vincent_
_Vincent_ W/ Alumni Posts: 14 Security Scout

Unfortunately, one of our customer will leave us and choose to completely uninstall F-Secure CS.

So I think the best for me is to use one of the following tools : https://www.f-secure.com/en_US/web/business_us/support/support-tools

But, there are no information about command line for a silent uninstallation of the product.

I found this :

---

- You can create a logon script for this. This are the options for script Usage:

1 - UninstallationTool.exe  - Accept licence terms, GUI shown, Prompt for reboot (Consumer default)
2 - UninstallationTool.exe -a --nogui  - Accept license terms, no GUI displayed, auto-reboot
3 - UninstallationTool.exe -a --nogui --noreboot  - Accept license terms, no GUI displayed, no auto-reboot
4 - UninstallationTool.exe -s -a --nogui  - Completely silent, auto-reboot
5 - UninstallationTool.exe -s -a --nogui --reboot-delay=60  - Completely silent, auto-reboot 60 seconds after execution finishes (with user countdown)

---

But it does not seems to work...

Can someone give me some advices about how to make a complete uninstallation with script?

It will not be possible to use FSPM to do this action as network will be cut between workstations and FSPM.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.