HEUR/APC detected when compile application
NickKhor Posts: 1 New Member
Helo Guys, i recently wrote some application in c#.
While compiling the application the F-Secure, the application was detected as HEUR/APC.
After some test, i found out if i didn't handle the input arguments as variable in the code, F-Secure will detect it.
I am wonder how and why is was detected as HEUR/APC?
If you suspect that:
- A clean file has been falsely detected as malicious, or;
- A file that is malicious but has not been detected by our software
- You can submit the file to our labs for further investigation. To submit a sample file, go to Submit a Sample or browse to the following link: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample#sample-fileSelect the File Sample tab.
- Click Choose File, and attach your sample file.
- Tick the box I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results if you want to receive feedback from F-Secure Labs on the submitted file.
- Note: Subject and description should be written in English.
- Verify that you are not a robot with reCAPTCHA.
- Click Submit sample file.
The sample submission is analyzed by our analysts and databases, and is updated if necessary.
For more information how you can submit a sample, read our Community article here.1
This discussion has been closed.