To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

New Community Manager

LiselotteP
LiselotteP Staff, Community Manager Posts: 417 W/ Community Manager
edited June 2023 in About our Community

Hello everyone!

I am thrilled to introduce myself as the new Community Manager of WithSecure. My name is Liselotte and I am excited to have the opportunity to work with such an amazing community. I am passionate about fostering a sense of belonging, sharing knowledge and experiences, and building meaningful connections with people from all walks of life.

As the Community Manager, my aim is to create a positive and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate and contribute to the community. Whether you are a long-time member or new to the website, I am committed to providing you with the support and resources you need to thrive.

I believe that communities are the backbone of any successful business, and I am dedicated to listening to your feedback and suggestions to improve our platform. Together, we can make the WithSecure Community a vibrant and engaging space where everyone feels valued and supported.

I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and I am excited to work alongside such an incredible community. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Don't hesitate to send me a message if you want to get in touch!

Best regards,

Liselotte

This discussion has been closed.

Categories