To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

"Business Suite" simply a laugh...

Options
3BK
3BK W/ Member Posts: 1 Security Scout
edited October 2023 in WithSecure Business Suite

With-Secure Support? Crab, takes days for an answer, if you're lucky to get one…

Application Control? Not worth the name. Not to handle in an environment with 1000+ Users

Oh, and webcontrol. Is there even a qualitiy control at With-Secure? Search engine "duckduckgo" blocked to "illegal downloads", well, then block google.com, too, Blockheads!

"paypal.com" blocked. No one does business with paypal these days, I think. As a vendor you might be getting payments via paypal, but that's not in the minds of with-secure.

EVen some of our one websites blocked to "adult", "weapons", etc. Funny thing is, they point all the the same Webserver-Cluster, where our domains with other TLDs are not blocked.

We came From Sophos Intercept X and will go back to Sophos.
With-Secure is cheap, and cheap doesn't necessarily mean rubbish, but with-secure definitely is.

Comments

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP W/ Staff, W/ Community Manager Posts: 271 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @3BK ,

Thank you for reaching out to us through Community.

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with WithSecure solutions.

We are always here to help. You can get in touch with our Technical Support Team directly, or submit a falsely classified URL to our labs for analysis.

We reply to all cases submitted to us. If your support case is urgent, I recommend calling our Technical Support Team, you can find your local contact details on the webpage.

Please note that we also offer support service packages with tighter service-level agreements to support your business needs. Do not hesitate to reach our to your Account Manager directly if this is something you'd like to discuss.

Best regards,

Liselotte

This discussion has been closed.