To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

WithSecure Policy Manager Server 16 - "A connection with the server cannot be established"

Options
rdpk07
rdpk07 W/ Member Posts: 8 Security Scout
edited October 2023 in WithSecure Business Suite

Hello,

I have installed WithSecure Policy Manager Server 16 (16.00.98215) on Winsows 10 Pro 64-bit but I can't connect to the server.

When starting Status Monitor all 4 ports (Administration module, Host module and Web Reporting module) have status A connection with the server cannot be established.

I have installed Policy Manager Server 16 with the default ports (8080, 80, 443, 8081).

It doesn't matter if ports number is changes with another one, the result is always the same:

"A connection with the server cannot be established" !!!

Could some help with that?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• rdpk07
    rdpk07 W/ Member Posts: 8 Security Scout
    edited October 2023
    Options

Here is attached

the fsdiag.zip

EDITED: PII

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 221 Moderator
    Options

Hi @rdpk7

Thank you for reaching out to the WithSecure Community.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent version of Policy Manager 16. We understand this may be causing issues for you, and we want to help resolve them promptly.

For further assistance with your specific scenario, we would need to do a deeper technical analysis and potentially consult with our back-end team. We recommend you reach out directly to the WithSecure Support team, as they are best equipped to provide specialized troubleshooting and advice for Policy Manager issues.

Please feel free to contact WithSecure Support through this page. They will be able to assist with a detailed investigation of your particular Policy Manager concerns.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,
    Sethu
    Community Moderator | Technical Support Engineer
    WithSecure™ https://www.withsecure.com/en/home