To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Giveaway – Register & Engage for a Chance to Win! 🌟

Options
LiselotteP
LiselotteP W/ Staff, W/ Community Manager Posts: 271 Community Manager
edited December 2023 in Community Talk

'Tis the season for joy, and we're thrilled to announce our Advent Giveaway! This year, we've spiced things up with a surprise prize for each week, and you could be the lucky one to unwrap it!

How to Participate:

1. 🎅 Register and Log In: To be eligible for the giveaway, make sure you're a registered and logged-in member of our community. If you're not, do it now!
  2. 🗣️ Engage, Comment, Like: Increase your chances of being picked by our magical algorithm by actively engaging with the community. Comment on discussions, share your insights, and spread the cyber cheer. Every interaction gets you an extra sprinkle of luck!
  3. 📅 Advent Weeks: We'll be announcing a winner every Monday leading up to Christmas - November 27th, December 4th, December 11th, and December 18th. The more you engage, the merrier your chances become. It's that simple!

The community team will reach out to the winning user to obtain their mailing address, and the surprise prize will be sent straight to their doorstep. Keep an eye on your mail during this festive season! 🎁

Spread the Word:Tag your buddies, co-workers, and your boss, invite them to join the festivities!

Wishing you all a cyber-secure and joyful holiday season! 🌐🎄

Comments

• LiselotteP
    Options

It's Monday! I'm thrilled to announce that our first winner is @DriesEilers!

I'll be reaching out to you via private message to coordinate the details.

• LiselotteP
    Options

It's Monday! I'm thrilled to announce that our second winner is @MikeLeger!

• LiselotteP
    Options

It's Monday! I'm thrilled to announce that our third winner is @suporte_mesquita_ti!

• LiselotteP
    Options

It's the last Monday before Christmas! I'm thrilled to announce that our fourth and final winner is @Roar Oddenes

This discussion has been closed.