To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Postings under this topic

Rick586
Rick586 Posts: 52 Security Scout

This is really directed at the Forum Admins.

There are a number of really useful threads under this forum topic which would be better placed under End-Point Security and I only found out about them by accident!

Would it not be prudent for the Forum Admin to relocate these to their appropriate topic so that the rest of us can find problems, discussions, solutions, etc a lot easier when just browsing the main forum/topic?

You could just move the thread and present the original posting with a redirected link so that the original poster can find it.

Just a suggestion, as an active member of this community, which I believe will help others.

Many thanks.

Comments

• celavey
    celavey MyAccount Posts: 6 Security Scout

I agree on that Rick. +1 to this one. image

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 664 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello Rick586, Celavey

Could you precise which particular thread might need to be in your opinion moved to the end-point security part of the forum?

thank you

• Rick586
    Rick586 Posts: 52 Security Scout

Hi Ben.

Without seeming to be mean to the author, as his post is very relevant and I've had those exact issues which is why I think it should be posted under a more appropriate forum topic, is this thread:

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Management/Web-Traffic-Scanning-FSecure/td-p/14045 

I think many users would find the information under this thread very useful.

Many thanks.

This discussion has been closed.

Categories