To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Update?

Options
Tularis
Tularis W/ Alumni Posts: 10 Security Scout

Have F-Secure pushed any big update out in the last 2 days?

All of my customers (over 100 indivual users) have been experiancing issues with slow PCs and Slow internet, and the only common thing is that they are all on F-Secure...

Comments

• SeanV
    SeanV W/ Alumni Posts: 19 Cyber Knight
    Options

Hi Tularis,

Please check for us, what is the F-Secure product your customer's are using? If it is PSB for Workstation, kindly check the link below and confirm if this is the same issue:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/End-point/Browsers-Crashing-on-all-PCs/td-p/27564

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Sean Veloo

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

• Tularis
    Tularis W/ Alumni Posts: 10 Security Scout
    Options

Hi Sean,

Yes this is the same issue, and ETA on a Fix?

• justme
    justme W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout
    Options

I was wondering the same thing, any ETA?

Or a quick fix?

Alot of clients are calling our company right now. At this point we are recommending them to disable F-secure and wait for an update.

• Chrissy
    Chrissy W/ Alumni Posts: 40 Digital Defender
    Options

Hi All!

I just wanted to make sure that everything is now running smoothly since the release of the update?  Please let us know if you're having further issues Cat Very Happy

// Chrissy

This discussion has been closed.

Categories