To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

What to choose?

andreas
andreas Posts: 2 Security Scout

Hi

I’m currently testing both PSB and Business suite premium.

To my understanding PSB is somewhat less configurable than BSP and cheaper.

PSB:s view of what’s up to date and what’s needs attention seems better and simpler.

What do you recommend? I want the premium versions with software updater.

And what’s the difference between Client security and Antivirus for Workstation, the info I have found is very limited or unclear. All my clients are CAD-workstations. Is the Workstation client better tuned to heavy workload programs like Revit and AutoCAD?

Comments

• Vad
    Vad Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello andreas,

Your understanding is correct. PSB solution assumes that you are not actively participating in administration of security product, shifting this duty to product experts. While BSP provides you maximum possibilities to tune the product exactly for your needs. So it's up to you to deside, what's more convenient for you.

Note that Antivirus for Workstation doesn't have Software Updater feature, as well as several other, like Firewall, Browsing protection, Device Control, E-Mail Scanning, Web Traffic Scanning.

Best regards,

Vad

• andreas
    andreas Posts: 2 Security Scout

Thanx for making things clearer :)

I will probably go with the PSB version (we only need 70 licenses). 

CAD workstations are a good target for scripts so maybe client security is a better option.

This discussion has been closed.

Categories