To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

PM10 cannot load policy domains

Kobi
Kobi MyAccount Posts: 3 Security Scout

PM10 cannot load policy domains: could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [https:localhost:......

Comments

• Peter
    Peter Posts: 127 Threat Terminator

Hi,

Please post the complete error message or a screenshot.

• Kobi

error

• Peter

Hi,

Seems the H2 database is corrupted. This is the main data repository in PM 10 hosting everything else besides the actual Virus Definition File Updates.

Do you have a backup of the H2 databases available?If you have, I suggest you restore this as a workaround to the problem at hand. The backup/restore procedure for PM 10 is explained in the PM 10 admin guide (chapter 4, Backing up & restoring Policy Manager data).

If you do not have a backup and a reinstall is not an option, I suggest you create a new support ticket so we can have a closer look at the case and the available data.

Note also, F-Secure is working on a PM 10 Service Release targeting to fix the H2 corruption issues as experienced by some of our customers. Exact schedule for this release is still open, but sooner than later...

• Kobi

FYI the server is working fine (Client getting updates and policies from it,  but I still can't connect to it with the consol, I don't have a backup of that folder, I reinstalled th FM10 consol and server and getting the same error.

I have lots of roles on that server and I was hoping not to need to rebuild it.

are you any close to find a solution to fix this problem.

Regards.

• Peter

Hi,

We might be able to help you here but please create a support ticket on the issue.

Thank you.

• pdrift
    pdrift MyAccount Posts: 1 Security Scout

We are also encountering same problem.  Was this resolved for you guys?

• Pettson
    Pettson Posts: 2 Security Scout

Exactly the same here too...

PM break down four days ago, according to the log files. Reinstall did not change anything.

• Jari-P
    Jari-P Posts: 35 Cyber Knight

Hi,

Please open ticket to our support regarding this problem.

To contact support, please go to following address:
    http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact

This discussion has been closed.

Categories