To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

key code for v12

Mohammed
Mohammed Posts: 12 Security Scout

hi all,

I downloaded the v12 PM and Client Security,

there is no Key code for it. and it is not mentioned in the docuemnt ?!?

?

Comments

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 664 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello Mohammed,

To register Policy Manager, you would simply need your customer reference visible on your license certificate.

Concerning clients in version v12, please contact your reseller or our sales in order to receive a new license certificate that will include the key for this version.

• Sarika
    Sarika Posts: 2 W/ Former Staff

Hi,

The keycodes are available in the partner portal under the Downloads-> Keycodes tab. If you are not able to view the tab then you don't have the rights for the same.

Also, the keycodes are available in the update letters too

Regards

Sarika

• Mohammed

hi Ben,

can I sue the same Customer Number for v12, if I have already for v11 ??

• Ben
    Ben Posts: 664 Cybercrime Crusader

For Policy Manager, your customer reference should not have normally changed.  For clients, the license key will have changed. You cannot therefore use the one for  v11.

• Mohammed
    thanks Ben,

I got it
  • etomcat
    etomcat Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Hello,

- The "keycode" for F-Secure Policy Manager version 12 is a number with "1-......" format, which is unique to each end user customer. Without providing this code, the PM console works only for 30 days. The code can be found in any of the customer's licence certificates

- The keycodes for F-Secure Client Security version 12 are twenty character (5x4) format alpha-numerical strings. 

There are four FSCS 12 keycodes: standard edition trial and commercial, premium edition trial and commercial. They can already be found within the F-Secure Partner Portal website / Downloads / Keycodes section, if you have access.

Best Regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

EDIT: REMOVE PARTNER CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

• etomcat
    etomcat Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Hello,

Why there is no Deepguard 6 in F-Secure Client Security 12? The About tab says version 5.0.580.

Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

This discussion has been closed.

Categories