F-Secure Offload agent Support for Windows Server OS
We have alot of virtualized windows server RDS-hosts.
According to the release notes Offload agent is not yet supported for Windows Server OS, and when I am trying to install it installation seems to succeed but nothing gets installed.
Do you have any plans on supporting windows server OS for the offload-agent?
If you want to use offload scanning agent you must run scanning and reputation server befor install offload scannig agent. also you must confige Policy Manager after run scanning and reputation server for virtual servers.
Please check the release notes. The Offload Scanning Agent is included into F-Secure Email and Server Security product, which you would install on Windows Server OS. Make sure that the Offload Scanning Agent is enabled during installation, though--by default it is disabled. You will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS) prior that.
Hope this helps.
I have followed the deployment guide https://download.f-secure.com/corpro/srs/current/svce_deployment_guide.pdf
and installed in this manner
1. Management and Reporting server on a standalone Win 2012 R2 - Ok!
2. Scanning and Reputation Appliance - Ok!
3. Connected Scanning and Reputatoin appliance to Manamgement server and Imported in GUI - Ok!
4. Created Domain policy on Management-server, input my Offload-server IP in policy - Ok!
5. Exported installation-MSI from management server and based it on my policy - Ok!
6. Installed MSI on my target VM (Terminal server VM), Installation does not output any error however nothing gets installed. In add/remove programs F-Secure is there with size 1.09 MB - ????