To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Scheduled scanning - OFF but in PCM is set

TomasKalabis
TomasKalabis W/ Alumni Posts: 4 Security Scout

Hi,

i have installed PCM 12.00.67239 for testing purpusoes and i have Business Suite Premium with Client Security Premium. I have 3 computers in PCM, i decided to try scheduled task...
I create a new "my scan1" "/t12:00 /rweekly /s1 /s5" "scan local drives" and im clicked to force table and distribute policies, on my windows host im synchronize settings with PCM, but when i open Status tab on my client pc - scheduled scanning is  still OFF.

f1.PNG

f2.PNG

please do you have any advice ?

Comments

• Vad
    Vad W/ Alumni Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

Hello TomasKalabis,

On the status page you can see the status of local Scheduled Scanning task which can be tuned in Settings GUI > Computer > Scheduled scanning tab.

To verify the availability/configuration of Scheduled scanning configured from PMC, please, check Windows Task Scheduler. Note that you need to open it under administrative account.

Best regards,

Vad

• TomasKalabis

Hi Vad,

thank you for explanation of local scheduled task. I checked windows tasks scheduler and i see only Software updater, any scheduled scan from f-secure PMC.

Tomas

• TomasKalabis

f3.PNG

This discussion has been closed.