To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

d/l articles with graphics

Options
pat71896
pat71896 W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

I am horribly angry!!!

I bought this software from VTEC SUPPORT and they ONLY SELL IT, THEY DON'T HAVE A _______ IDEA OF HOW TO USE IT. 

I have asked for my money back because this program blocks so much that I cannot get my work done.

I previously had been able to d/l articles and it included the graphics. Now I cannot do that at all.

I turned off the Firewall and that did not help. I cannot find anything in your (again, fill in the blank with a nasty word) Knowledge Base. Perhaps YOU don't know how to download graphics that are included in an article either.

Yesterday, I had to d/l over 100 graphics because without them, the ARTICLE IS USELESS.

Pat, San Diego, California, USA

Windows 10,

My product is called F-Security Client Security Premium - -

WHICH YOU DON'T LIST ON YOUR SITE AS BEING YOUR PRODUCT.

Comments

• MJ-perComp
    MJ-perComp W/ Alumni Posts: 669 Firewall Master
    Options

F-Secure Client Security (premium) is an inhouse managed solution. Getting full control over the settings you need to have a Policy Manager Installation.

As there is no standalone installer for FS-CS you really have to address VTEC.

It is most likely a misconfigured Web Content Filter. The module is new to FS-CS and if VTEC has not configured the settings propperly you will have trouble like those you have.

Even F-secure Support can only tell you what is configured wrong, but neither you nor them can fix it without VTEC.

Alternatively you might want to switch to Protection Sevice for Business to be able to control most settings.

Matthias

This discussion has been closed.

Categories