To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive mail and platform notifications.
F-Secure Computer Protection Premium with DataGuard available for piloting
Dear F-Secure partners and customers,
We are delighted to announce the start of piloting for F-Secure Computer Protection Premium. Piloting is ongoing for 2-4 weeks before making the product generally available and your feedback is welcome.
F-Secure Computer Protection Premium is a new product that will serve as as lauchpad for our Premium Security features. Premium features are not available for Computer Protection customers without an upgrade to Premium.
The very first Premium feature is F-Secure DataGuard that enables monitoring of critical user data against unintended tampering, a behavior typically associated with ransomware.
To install the new Computer Protection Premium on your endpoints, you need a Premium subscription. For piloting purposes, you can order one from PSB Order Services by email order or from Partner Portal with an Evaluation order. Using a Premium subscription in the Computer Protection installation, Computer Protection Premium gets installed. Use the same installer as you do for Computer Protection.
In addition to Computer Protection the Premium product includes:
- F-Secure DataGuard settings can be managed in Computer Protection Profile Editor under heading PREMIUM. This is visible to all users.
- F-Secure DataGuard feature turned off by default - please create a profile in which it is on and assign it to the piloting computers.
- Premium subscriptions are visible in Subscriptions
The product does not include yet:
- Ability to install it on top of Computer Protection or Workstation 12. To install Premium, you need to uninstall these by running the product's own uninstaller.
- DataGuard end-user flyers when access control rule is triggered
- Portal Device Details page the information for DataGuard Pilot (Premium), including Alerts on DataGuard
On behalf of the PSB teams,
This discussion has been closed.