To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

how to allow application

Hello

After i had installed f-secure protection service for business, some programs in my pc are not work like autocad and firenet and i want to allow these programs as the antivirus block the kmspico which is the crack of windows and office programs

these are the infections 

Untitled.png

so how can i allow these crack? and how to close application control in the computer protection package?

any help?

Comments

• fedool
    fedool W/ Staff, W/ Article Coordinator Posts: 162 W/ Staff

It seems like this application is always in the same folder but with different names so you can add this folder to exclusion list and it will not be blocked.

But you should really trust it then - we will not scan this app even if it would do something dangerous.

As for application control - it's not possible to enable currently in Computer Protection, firewall handles everything

• Nada-Ismail2
    Nada-Ismail2 W/ Alumni Posts: 9 Security Scout

i trust these programs 

where can i exclude this folder as there is exclusion in general, real-time and manual scanning

• etomcat
    etomcat W/ Alumni Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Dear Sirs,

Can we really allow posters promote software piracy on the forum? F-Secure Corp., in its role of website operator could be found legally responsible, which is a big risk IMHO.

Best Regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

• Nada-Ismail2
    Nada-Ismail2 W/ Alumni Posts: 9 Security Scout

Which exclude do you mean there is exclusion in general setting, real time scanning and manual scanning ?

and if i exclude files the programs which i mentioned work or i should install work station package to control application?

Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.