To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Update options PSB1 Portal

0nlinq_supp0rt
0nlinq_supp0rt W/ Alumni Posts: 17 Security Scout

Hello,

I've notice quite often that the update option in de PSB1 portal is not working correctly.

For example:

On one of the PC's where F-Secure Computer Protection is installed, a update of Java 8 is ready to be installed. I checkmarked this pc and the update to be installed and let F-Secure do its thing. But no matter how many times i try to install the update using F-Secure . The update is not installing. 

If i start the update manaully on the pc, the Java update is downloaded and installed at the very moment. 

I use Java 8 as a example, but many more of the essentials updates are not be installed by F-Secure.

Do you know of this problem of is there some work-around to install these updates.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Stefan 

Comments

• maaretp
    maaretp W/ Alumni Posts: 62 W/ Former Staff

Hi,

we're sorry to hear you're having trouble with Software Updater. We'd like to look into the problem, and have had some cases where the technology our Software Updater is founded on has not worked as expected. Could you raise a case with our support with specifics of your environment (company name & fsdiag from one of computers)?

Maaret, Lead Quality Engineer, Computer Protection client

This discussion has been closed.