PSB Software Updater Proxy
laxtloke Posts: 7 Observer
from te manual : "To minimize Internet traffic, you can set up Software Updater to receive its updates through an HTTP proxy" Is there recommendations how many endpoints we are talking about when it is a good idea to take proxy in use ? What proxy software F-Secure recommend ?
James Chang Posts: 416 Moderator
These are the steps to take an Endpoint Proxy into use with PSB Computer Protection:
- Download the F-Secure Policy Manager Proxy from this page: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/downloads/policy-manager
- Run the installer on your chosen server platform
- During installation, set server address as 0.0.0.0
- Configure PSB Computer Protection to fetch update through the proxy.
- Go to the profiles and choose the profile your devices use
- Go to General settings and set the server address in Endpoint Proxy to refer to your Proxy server
Installation and usage of Policy Manager Proxy for PSB Computer Protection is explained here:
EDIT: Removed license key0
This discussion has been closed.