To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Invalid content type for recordings file when saving web scan setting

Options
JohanTufberg
JohanTufberg W/ Alumni Posts: 1 Security Scout

Hello,

I have configured a web scan with F-Secure radar for our web application using Polymer JavaScript framework (utilizing Shadow DOM). Since the F-Secure Radar Web recorder does not seem to support web sites using shadow dom i recorded the login process with fiddler.

I saved the login-traffic captured by Fiddler in a .saz file and added it to F-Secure radar configuration of the web scan (Step 1).

On the last step when I try to save the web scan then i get an error: "Invalid content type for recordings file"

The content of the *.saz file is this

What have I done wrong. Anybody that can share a working recording by Fiddler so I can compare the results?

Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 509 Moderator
    Options

Hi Johan

We do support conversion from the fiddler file. Conversion is handled by Radar Security Center.

I suggest to submit a support case, so we can escalate to our product developers.

If the page is public and you can send us those problematic recordings, that would be best .

This discussion has been closed.