Policy Manager 15.20/SWUP: "Software updates - Last update is 7 day(s) old"
Getting back from vacation I'm seeing "Last update is 7 day(s) old" for Software updates in the "Server Events for the last 24H" box in PMC.
Anyone got a solution to this?
Seems that after v13 you can't force a connection to the update servers so I have no idea about how to troubleshoot except for digging in the logs...
In the fspms-software-updater.log I can see lots of current connection attempts to content.Ivanti.com but few and old to vcr.opswat.com.
- PMC is 15.20.95099 (on Windows Server 2012 R2)
- Lots of disk space (30 GB free)
- Pinging guts2.sp.f-secure.com from the PMC server gets a reply from an akamaiedge.net server, and in a browser you get a line of text.
- Restarting the server just gives a new "Last update is 7 day(s) old" in the Server Events box around boot time.
- Both "swup-win" and "swup-win-db" are version 2021-07-27_01
- I'm only seeing connections to Ivanti in the fspms-software-updater.log file lately, not to Opswat.
"03.08.2021 14:09:42,735 INFO [c.f.p.s.s.d.VersionCheckingFileDownloader] - Connected to url= (https:// )content.ivanti.com/data/oem/FSecure/data/93/manifest/partner.manifest.xml"" successfully without a proxy. Resource was not modified."
- Latest Opswat connection I can find in the log file is from May:
"19.05.2021 14:45:50,141 ERROR [c.f.f.s.c.UrlDownloaderImpl] - Cannot download uri="(https:// )vcr.opswat.com:443/gw/file/download/CitrixWorkspace? [...]"
(Please note: Links are edited to "(https:// )" since I'm getting "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links")
- The Ivanti link gives an XML-file in a browser on the server.
- (https:// )vcr.opswat.com redirects to (http:// )id.opswat.com
Vad Posts: 1,082 Forum Guru
Unfortunately, we have a known issue in the fresh SWUP DB, which prevents it from being published in production channel. We are working on a fix with priority, and will publish new SWUP DB update ASAP. We expect to have it published during this week.
We are pleased to share that the SWUP DB is now published in production channel, and will reach customers shortly.0