To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Problem getting a MAC Client connected to Policy-Manager

PeterPfahl
PeterPfahl Posts: 2 Security Scout
edited July 2022 in Business Suite

Hello,

perhaps someone can help me (sorry for my not so good english, i am native german speaking).

We habe installed the Client Security on an older MAC (10.15.7) and the connection to PM was no problem, after allowing access and trust the certifikates.

Then we created a new packed 15.03 - updates the older MAC -> Everything fine. The client changed to 15.03 in the PM.

I now have to newer MAC 11.x and one with 12.1, and the Client Security installes, but i get no certificate trust question, and they do not connect to PM.

I opened safari, and trusted the certifikates of the PM Server, but they still do not show up.

Can someone point me to the correct way, to get it working? I think im a missing something on the MAC.

The packed i exported, to install it, is with the FQDN of the PM Server.

Thanks a lot, Peter

Best Answer

Answers

• PeterPfahl
    PeterPfahl Posts: 2 Security Scout

Thanks for you answer.

Finally we got it working.

The certificate had to be fully trusted under 2 admin accounts on the MAC. Now it works.

Only trusting on the the main user (with admin rights) did not suceed. We had to login with the first install user and also trust it.

This discussion has been closed.

Categories