Exclusion(s) for Office? F-Secure Client security Premium
We have multiple workstations that seems to give problems in Excel(large files and calculations) or Outlook when F-Secure Client Security Premium is activated. The problems are notifications where Outlook/Excel states that the memory is exceeded or out of diskspace.
When deactivated there isn't any limit, and no problem running both programs.
Is there any exclusion or setting which could help and still keep f-secure activated? I would like to prevent that we exclude parts of office and someone opens a malicious file and it get executed.
Thanks in Advance,
Hi @KeesS ,
I wouldn't want to recommend to exclude Excel from the process, this could be dangerous, and the reason might be pinpointed more clearly with logs.
I suggest to open a ticket and share with us the WSDiag debug logs.
Follow the steps below:
- Download the debug tool from download.f-secure.com/support/tools/CCF-logging-tool/fsloglevel.exe
- Double click fsloglevel.exe
- Select Full Logging
- Click OK
- Restart the computer
- Reproduce the steps that caused the original problem, take note of exact time of the problem
- Generate an FSDIAG diagnostic file by following the steps explained in this link: https://community.f-secure.com/common-home-en/kb/articles/5427-how-do-i-create-an-fsdiag-file
- Run the fsloglevel.exe tool a second time after submitting the logs
- Click on Normal Logging to turn off the debug mode (debug mode slows down the machine slightly)
Thank you for your reply, i've started the logging process. And will now wait till the first reporting :).
Will come back with some logging results :)
Thanks in advance!0
i've just submitted an request with all the FSDIAG data. I will await an answer.0