How to fix WA_VMOD_ERROR_PRODUCT_NOT_SUPPORTED and WA_VMOD_ERROR_INSTALLATION_FAILED issue
Hello, I tried to update PDFCreator 5.0.3 and VirtualBox 7.0.8 via my software updater through my F-Secure Policy Manager to version 15.30 but it returns an error message (WA_VMOD_ERROR_PRODUCT_NOT_SUPPORTED) for PDFCreator and (WA_VMOD_ERROR_INSTALLATION_FAILED) for VirtualBox and it doesn't work on any of the PCs in my fleet, do you have any solutions to solve this? Thank you,
Have a nice day
Hi @Neo14000 , thank you for reaching out to WithSecure Community. Apologies to hear that you are having difficulties with Software Updater updating your applications.
I suggest to submit a support case using the below link, and submit debug logs so we can investigate further with our Software Updater vendor.
Follow the steps below to generate debug logs:
- Download the debug tool from download.f-secure.com/support/tools/CCF-logging-tool/fsloglevel.exe
- Double click fsloglevel.exe
- Select Full Logging
- Click OK
- Restart the computer
- Reproduce the steps that caused the original problem, take note of exact time of the problem
- Generate an FSDIAG diagnostic file by following the steps explained in this link:
- Run the fsloglevel.exe tool a second time after submitting the logs
- Click on Normal Logging to turn off the debug mode (debug mode slows down the machine slightly)