To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

News here?

Options
Liviu
Liviu W/ Member Posts: 3 Security Scout

Hi

I am currently managing a site with over 100+ clients licensed with the Premium option.

I am concerned that I did not see a development for the business suit in quite some time.

Are you going to kill the Business suite or what is going on ?

Will there be any new versions and features to this product line ??

I can see that the Elements line is getting regular updates, but what about us, the business suite users?

Thanks

Liviu

Answers

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP W/ Staff, W/ Community Manager Posts: 271 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Liviu, I apologize for the inconvenience, your question has been retrieved from the spam queue and we will respond within the next 12 hours.

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 509 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Liviu ,

Thank you for contacting Withsecure Community and we can understand your concerns with the lack of updates on Business Suite product range.

I have reached out to product team regarding your inquiry.

It is still under planning and we should receive more information soon.

Business Suite Version 16 will come out, but exact dates are still open, and discussion about changing the 15 series EOL date is still ongoing.

We are currently reviewing the End of Life (EOL) date of our Business Suite to ensure our customers have time to upgrade to the upcoming new version.

The new EOL date has been updated on our page here - https://www.withsecure.com/en/support/product-lifecycle-announcements

• Liviu
    Options

hi

We are stuck on the same version for years as the market goes on.

Due to a lack of any update regarding the business suite and also a clear roadmap regarding new features and improvements. I took the decision to end our collaboration with withsecure after more then 10 years of service. (200+ licenses).

Also in my point of view it is unacceptable to answer a question after 4 months.

You can pass my feedback to whoever is concerned.

Liviu

• JamesC
    Options

Hi @Liviu

Our sincere apologies that the post was answered late.

Regarding your question, Business Suite Version 16 is coming this September. 

Our products receive all updates on daily basis while continuing to provide world class protection.

• Liviu
    Options

hi @JamesC

Maybe you intentionally fail to understand what I’m saying, I am NOT talking about daily AV DB updates, I am talking about zero new features in the last 3 years for the Business suite.

• JamesC
    Options

Hi @Liviu ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We have passed your feedback on directly to our product manager.