To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

About the reports in Withsecure

PyroNL
PyroNL Member Posts: 3 Security Scout

Good day,

I have a question about the reports. It seems that some layout looks off. When i wanna change it too Pie it then looks a bit better.

In the screenshot like this one below. Looks off with its bar. Is this something that will be fixed in the future?

Kind regards,

Roy

Answers

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 274 W/ Moderator

Hi @PyroNL

Thank you for reaching out to the WithSecure Community.

Please allow us some time to check with our backend team. We will update you here as soon as we have more information.

Best regards,
    Sethu
    Community Moderator | Technical Support Engineer
    WithSecure™ https://www.withsecure.com/en/home

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 274 W/ Moderator

Hi @PyroNL

Our R&D team has confirmed that the issue you reported is a known problem. A fix will be implemented in a future update.

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP Staff, Community Manager Posts: 416 Threat Terminator

Is your issue still open? If one of the replies resolved it, please mark it as the best answer. Thanks!

• PyroNL
    PyroNL Member Posts: 3 Security Scout
    edited September 11

Hi LiselotteP, @LiselotteP

No the problem still persist. I just checked how the layout is. But it's still the same. See screenshot.

Kind regards,

Roy

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP Staff, Community Manager Posts: 416 Threat Terminator

Thank you for the update. I’ve informed our R&D team that this is a high-priority issue. While we don’t have a specific timeline for the fix yet, we are working to address it as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and will keep you informed of any progress.

Categories