To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Which KB needed for Withsecure Elements EPP on Windows 10 v1909?

Carlos_LA
Carlos_LA Member Posts: 5 Security Scout

Hello everyone.

I have an environment composed of several workstations with Windows 10 Pro v1909 and for compatibility reasons with an application developed internally can not be updated at the moment.

When installing Withsecure on these stations i see from cloud manager that they appear unprotected, a warning that says ACS Broken... I understand that it is by microsoft change Azure Code Signing.

I would like to know ¿what are the Windows patches that I must install manually to fix the problem in these versions of Windows 10?

Thank you very much.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 274 W/ Moderator

Hi @Carlos_LA

Thank you for reaching out the WithSecure Community,

You can find more information regarding Endpoints missing the ACS dependencies.

Changes in support on Microsoft Windows – Minimum patch level - WithSecure Community

• Carlos_LA
    Carlos_LA Member Posts: 5 Security Scout

Hi @Sethu Laks

Review the article and the Microsoft KB where they talk about 2 requirements, which are a certificate and an MSU update package, however when searching for the package in the catalog of Windows Update site, the specific version for v1909 does not appear, it starts from version 2004 and even though i downloaded several of the available it gives me a compatibility error when trying to apply them.

With the certificate i had no problems downloading it from the PKI Repository and applying it, but i can't find the KB5005611 update for Windows 10 v1909

Is there a way to get it?

Categories